Agilebits ordering system charged CC incorrectly.

Options
mia
mia
Community Member

Hi,
I am also sending this to the support email with all corresponding documents. Just purchased 1PW for Windows and after I placed the order, the confirmation screen's order total is $4 more than what the "Place Order" screen stated. AMEX also notified me that the charge was indeed $4 more.
Thankfully, I have screenshots and supporting documentation of everything. How do I start the process for getting the $4 variance refunded? I would prefer not to post my information on a public forum :)

If there's a way to check the queue for support@agilebits.com, all of the supporting documentation is contained inside there.

Please advise!

Comments

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mia,

I apologize about that, it looks like the store got confused between the current St. Patrick's Day sale and the other discount you had, the order selected the wrong discount. I've found your email and notified our sales team of it and we'll follow up as soon as possible with your refund. You might not get a response today as it is Sunday.

• mia
    mia
    Community Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you for the response MikeT! No worries about it being Sunday. Everyone needs a day off. I know you guys have excellent customer service and will take care of me :)

• MikeT
    edited March 2015
    Options

Thank you for your confidence, we will surely not disappoint you. Please do let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Email ID #: AGD-39994-263

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mia,

I just replied to your email and I've issued you the refund.

Thanks for getting in touch with us about this!

• mia
    mia
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @MikeT I haven't gotten any emails, but I totally trust you. I will wait for a refund on the AMEX card I used. I am assuming I don't need and can throw away all of the supporting screenshots (I hate clutter on my desktop lol).

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mia,

Please check your spam folders, sometime our replies do show up there. It should definitely arrive by now.

As for the screenshots, yes, you can remove them.

• mia
    mia
    Community Member
    Options

Heh. My email itself is a spam-protection service. It probably got jammed somehow (which is very rare!). Anyways, I haven't gotten it and my gmail has special filters to send everything to inbox. If there's nothing I need to know specifically, I'll just say don't worry about forum PMing me the details in the email.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @mia,

Sure, no problem. I'll follow up via the PM right now.

This discussion has been closed.