Keyboard Layout Change Request

RichardPayne
RichardPayne
Community Member

Any chance of keeping the number keys visible all of the time? (see attached screenshots)
It really makes inputting a complex master password easier.

Comments

• Hey Richard! As you know, we are always open to suggestions. :) I'll pass on your feedback to our team. Thanks so much!

• Foxxxx
    Foxxxx
    Community Member

Hi, is it possible to add a number row on top of current 1password keyboard?
    because my master password is a combination of alphabets and numbers, I have to switch to number page every time I unlock 1password.

Thanks,
    Fox

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided

• Hey there, @Foxxxx. Thanks for contacting us with your feature request. I've gone ahead and merged your thread with this one on the same subject.

We've received a few other requests for this feature as well, and we have an open issue regarding keeping numbers visible on the keyboard at all times. I'll go ahead and add your vote for this feature as well. :)
    ref: OPA-492

Let us know if you have any other feedback or requests! Thanks!

• niemalsnever
    niemalsnever
    Community Member

Hi,
    +1 for having a numbers-row on the main kayboard, though a more urgent issue for me is, that the keyboard layout for the 1Password-keyboard is currently fixed to QWERTY - with no easy option to change that. I'd really like to be able to switch the keyboard-layout to QWERTZ so that I can type on it without having to watch out for Y and Z all the time.
    I'm not aure if this was the right thread to add this request, or id I should've opened a new thread, if that is the case, could you please move it?

Kind regards,
    Sven aka niemalsnever

• Hey @niemalsnever. :) This is indeed the right thread for your request. I'll go ahead and add your vote for alternative latyouts, as well as having numbers on the top row.

Thanks for the feedback!

This discussion has been closed.