1password not showing up on my ios8 list of activities???

Options
lrhillier
lrhillier
Community Member

Did I miss a big green button saying press here to make your problems go away? My issue is that I have a login for my amazon account in the 1password app, but when I go into safari and click on the box with the arrow coming from the top then click on (more) I see a whole slew of activities however 1password is not one of them... or for any site or any account... Maybe I'm missing a simple step that most do almost by accident, or maybe I missed the big green button. However I pressed the big green button and I cant seem to get the file to work on my device. well at least not to install it. I even bought the full app hoping that maybe it was only available with the full app... no luck... I'm currently using an iPhone 6 running ios8.2 and 1password version 5.2.1. If I had to guess I'm missing a simple step that most fall on, cause I cant find any info on anybody having this problem anywhere online. anyhow any help would be greatly appreciated, otherwise its a great app with a big disappointment.

I thank any or all of you for your time

lrhillier

Comments

This discussion has been closed.