After installing 5.3 problems with Schwab.com

Using Safari on Iphone 6 or Ipad, I have no problems filling user name and password.
With the 1Password browser (inside the app) it does not fill neither one.
Thank you.

Comments

• btcompute
    btcompute
    Community Member

I have had the same issue in ver 5.3. Worked fine in 5.2.1

• Thanks for reporting this issue.

I found the cause of this issue and it will be fixed in the next update. There is a workaround available if you are using the betas of 1Password for Mac or Windows and the latest 1Password browser extension. In this case you can solve the issue by manually saving a new login:

https://support.1password.com/autosave-did-not-appear/

With any luck these betas will become official releases shortly and so you won't have to wait long if you don't want to be on the bleeding edge :)

• forrests
    forrests
    Community Member

Thanks.

• You're welcome @forrests!

Now that I have a fresh set of eyes and a full cup of tea, I noticed something in @dserban's original post that I missed the first time. I'm surprised that the 1Password extension from within Safari would fill Schwab.com correctly while 1Browser fails within the app itself. I'm not sure why that would be. Could you confirm this is still the case @dserban? I'm wondering if there was a timing issue with the update.

• forrests
    forrests
    Community Member

Yes, this is true for me also.

• forrests
    forrests
    Community Member
  • AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@forrests, @dserban, @btcompute: I tested this myself and found that the login page I was redirected to after going directly to schwab.com in Safari worked much better -- filling in both Safari and 1Browser. Please try using the following URL for your login:

https://wireless.schwab.com/dwp/lgw

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes! :)

• dserban
    dserban
    Community Member

Sorry, I have not been here for a while.
    I set up a new password, and now is working.
    There are several sites though, where this does not work.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@dserban: No problem! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear that your Schwab login is working too.

If you're having trouble with other sites, be sure to repot them using our Synapse website issue tracker and create a new forum thread here so we can troubleshoot that particular issue with you. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.