gbigel
gbigel
Community Member

1 password5 version 5.1 stopped filling in User ID's and Passwords

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

You really need to give us more information. What browser are you using and what is the version number of the 1P extension in the browser, for a start?

Stephen

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @gbigel,

Some more details would be appreciated. Some information that could be useful includes (but isn't limited to)

1. The browser or browsers this is happening in.
    2. The version of browser(s) in question.
    3. The version of the 1Password Browser extension. This is separate from the 1Password application.
    4. Is it happening with particular Login items or all?
    5. Is it letting you attempt to fill in but failing or you can't even get that far?

As you can see, version information and exactly where the error is in the sequence of steps for filling will greatly help us in identifying potential reasons.

• gbigel
    gbigel
    Community Member

My problem is resolved. My 1Password Browser extension was disabled. I reloaded it and everything is fine. Thank you very much.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

The extension being disabled would certainly stop it work it's true :wink: Great to hear you've got it resolved @gbigel and that it's working properly once again :smile:

As this seems to be resolved I'm going to close this thread but if you have any questions or issues in the future don't hesitate to post!

This discussion has been closed.