1Password Mac Shared Vaults backups

Options
londan
londan
Community Member

Hi,

According to the docs for 1Password Windows, backups of Shared Vaults are made automatically as you use it. (https://guides.agilebits.com/1password-windows/4/en/topic/backup-tab). Do we also get backups for our Shared Vaults on the Mac version? Can't seem to find them if they are there.

If not, any ideas we expect this rather critical feature? Have relied on 1Password backups in the past to restore accidentally deleted passwords, and never occurred to me that this would not be possible with Shared Vaults, where it is even more important a feature as more that one person has access to the data.

Cheers, Dan

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Please see this post from AgileBits. In essence, the answer to your question is yes, shared vaults are automatically backed up.

Edit: I deleted your duplicate post.

Stephen

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @londan,

I hope the information from the link in Stephen's message was helpful! In short (and as Stephen said), 1Password for Mac automatically makes backups of all your vaults. If you have more questions about that, please let us know - we're always glad to help! :)

• londan
    londan
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Stephen_C and @Drew_AG,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Much appreciated and all now sorted. Backup restored so recovered accidentally deleted data.

Cheers, Dan

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2015
    Options

@londan: Fantastic! Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you were able to recover your data. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.