Presentation unlock animation

MossyMos
MossyMos
Community Member
edited March 2015 in Mac

Hi,

Love your app and could not live without it. I even got my father to use it on his iPad, although I have to poke him a bit to enter any new passwords into the app. Guess he is lazy.

My problem is with the unlock animation shown whenever you unlock 1Password or 1Password Mini on the Mac. My password includes a capital letter at the end and sometimes I hit return while my finger is still on the SHIFT key, which toggles the Steve Jobs presentation animation ( not sure what it is called ) Is there any way you can fix that? It of course usually happens when I am in a hurry and then I stress out as the lock sloooowly turns. Not the end of the world but it seems like a solvable problem?

Would it help if I posted my 1Password password here? :)

I am using 1Password 5.1 (510027) on Mac.

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member

There's a very long thread about this on the 1P for Mac Beta forum (which I appreciate you probably won't have seen). According to this AgileBits post in that thread the issue is fixed in the latest 5.3 for Mac betas.

Stephen

• Hi @MossyMos,

I'm happy to report that we killed that little "feature" in version 5.3 which should be out soon. No more Steve Jobs Presentation Mode Animations. 2005 called, and asked for it back. ;)

Rick

• MossyMos
    MossyMos
    Community Member

Thank you both for replying. Glad to hear it is fixed.

Wait, now I am all sad. Guess I better do a screen recording of the "feature" so that I can sit back and reminisce when the mood grabs me ;)

Thanks again.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

I wasn't even aware of it for ages, I kinda liked it but I can also imagine how annoying that might become if your Master Password finishes off with an uppercase character or symbol.

Initiate super slow mode now!

This discussion has been closed.