Autofill doesn't work on this site (Banco di Napoli)

Options
Gus 0
Gus 0
Community Member
edited April 2015 in 1Password in the Browser

Hello,
on the site of this bank, autofill can fill only the second field (codice PIN), but it leaves the first one blank (Codice titolare). Can I do something to solve it?

PS: the third field is for the RSA code, it should be leaved blank.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Gus 0,

Now you haven't mentioned what platform or version of 1Password you're running and in this particular instance it does make a difference.

If you are running 1Password 5.1 for Mac then I have good news. 1Password 5.3 for Mac will be released soon and 5.3 is a special version. Okay, they're all special but 5.3 contains a new filling logic that our developers have been working hard on over the last few months. What I can tell you is this new filling logic successfully fills in both the Codice titolare and Codice PIN fields. The new filling logic is in 1Password 5.3 for iOS and it works there right now. It shouldn't be long before the Mac catches up.

So my question to you is, are you currently running 1Password 5.1 for Mac or is it an older version you're running e.g. 1Password 4 on a Mavericks machine or maybe you're a 1Password 3 user still? It might be you're actually a Windows user. If you could let us know and we'll work with you. If you're a Mac user though running 1Password 5 then it shouldn't be long!

Looking forward to hearing what you're running :smile:

• Gus 0
    Gus 0
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @littlebobbytables,
    Thank you! I'm running 1Password 5.1 on OSX Yosemite! :)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's brilliant @Gus 0,

Hopefully you don't mind a small wait. I don't know exactly when 1Password 5.3 will be released but when it does I think you will be quite happy :smile: If you do still have problems with the site though please do let us know!

• Gus 0
    Gus 0
    Community Member
    Options

Sure not! I'm so happy to hear that this problem will be solved: I had it since Apple introduced autofill in Safari!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :smile:

This discussion has been closed.