iPhone iCloud sync not working - but iPad is!

Options
ashanp
ashanp
Community Member

Hi
1P 5.3 (503025) iPhone. Shows a recent sync with iCloud but somehow this is different from my Mac 5.1 (510027) and iPad 5.3 (503025) which are both synced perfectly. iPhone shows 610 items, Mac and iPad show 614. Can I delete data and settings from iPhone and start again?? Or is there an alternate fix. Have tried resetting iCloud, etc, but have not deleted iCloud data, since the sync is working between iPad and Mac

Comments

• Hi @ashanp ,

Yes, assuming your data is up to date on your other devices, the best way is to go into the settings in 1Password on the iPhone and choose "Erase Data and Settings". This will turn off sync and remove the vault from your iPhone. Then when you restart the app, choose "Sync Existing Vault" when it asks.

• donnafreer
    donnafreer
    Community Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem. I did the "erase data and settings" and my iphone6's 1password says it has synced an existing vault but it is reinstalling the old out-of-date iPhone vault -- not the current up-to-datevault that's on my mac..

• donnafreer
    donnafreer
    Community Member
    Options

FYI: Both the mac and iPhone versions of 1password's are up to date.

• Ben
    Options

Great! Thanks for the update. If you don't mind sharing, what did you have to change?

This discussion has been closed.