Cannot sync between Mac and iOS

Options
littlebobbytables
littlebobbytables
1Password Alumni
This discussion was created from comments split from: Dropbox sync not always syncing changes.

Comments

• shore515
    shore515
    Community Member
    Options

Here's my problem. I can't get all of my three I OS devices to sync. I would like to use iCloud to sync all three of my devices. My iPhone and my iPad seem to sync okay it's the Mac that won't sync properly.. Since I originally purchased one password from your website in 2013, I decided to delete it and re-downloaded from the app store. Bad move on my part I'm now out 49.99 and one password still will not sink.
    When I first downloaded from the app store it worked fine, shut my MacBook down in the next day back to the same old problem. Please advise. Yeah

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @shore515,

I've split your comment off from the other thread as you mention iCloud and the thread was referring to Dropbox.

So to the matter at hand.

To help us understand your situation better can you list the versions of OS X, iOS and 1Password on all the devices you're trying to sync please.

e.g.

1. 1Phone 6, running iOS 8.3 & 1Password 5.3

and so on. Once we have a better idea of what you're working with we can try and help you sort this out so all the copies of 1Password are synced :smile:

• shore515
    shore515
    Community Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

I am using Mac Book pro OS X 10.10.3 1password 5 pro
    iPhone 5s. 8.3
    iPad mini 8.3

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @shore515,

Thanks for providing that info. Are both iOS devices running 1Password 5 as well?

Can you tell us more about how the Mac "won't sync properly"? What happens when you try to sync? Are you able to select iCloud in the Sync settings? Are you seeing any error messages?

We're happy to help you work this out, but in the meantime, you may find a solution in our iCloud Sync troubleshooting guide, which addresses many common issues.

This discussion has been closed.