Passwords/Username no longer fill in

hotcakes
hotcakes
Community Member
edited April 2015 in iOS

iPhone 6, iOS 8.2
1P version 5.3 March 29th from App store

I believe after this last update, my passwords stopped working. They're showing in the app, but when I hit the link, it takes me to the site and nothing else. This is true for all sites I have tried. I deleted and reinstalled, and also started a new vault from scratch.

Comments

• Hi @hotcakes ,

This sounds very much like the issue described here:
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/38838/logins-not-filling-in-1browser-1password-5-3-for-ios-known-issue#latest

We are currently working on fixing this. Thank you for your patience.

• NewSys
    NewSys
    Community Member

I've got same problem had to roll back to 5.1.2 to get things working .... Agilebits team you need to get your shit together ... Being in networking industry myself you programers need to test, test, test and test again before releasing.

• wibadger
    wibadger
    Community Member

Was this supposed to have been fixed in the 5.4 version which included "web filling fixes and improvements"?

It seems to still not be working in some cases (logging into reddit, iphone 5S, ios 8.3) whether I click on the url on the vault item or navigate to the page in 1browser and click an entry under the key icon.

• The original issue that was reported (an inconsistency in filling between 1Browser and Safari w/ the extension) has been marked as being fixed in 5.4. If you are still seeing inconsistency please let us know the URL to the login page you are seeing the inconsistency with.

• From @wibadger:

I tried a handful of sites in 1browser on my iphone. All of the sampled sites worked except for www.reddit.com and pitmaster.amazingribs.com. On these two sites it didn't matter if I clicked on the url on the vault item or clicked on the key icon from within 1browswer. Neither of these methods resulted in the user/password boxes being filled.

• Just to clarify @wibadger, these sites both work as expected in Safari using the 1Password extension but do not work in 1Browser? I just tried Reddit myself and my results do appear to be that way.

• wibadger
    wibadger
    Community Member

@bwoodruff , that is correct. The Safari/1P extension combo works as expected with reddit (the boxes populate but don't submit automatically). The boxes do not populate using either login method with 1browser.

• Thanks. I have added that information to the bug we have filed on this issue, and I've re-opened the bug for further testing.

• wibadger
    wibadger
    Community Member

Great! Thanks.

• You're very welcome. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• neilklazar
    neilklazar
    Community Member

My userid and passwords don't show up in some sites I use all the time such as my bank. The link is

https://chaseonline.​chase.com/Logon.aspx

Any ideas?

• wibadger
    wibadger
    Community Member

@bwoodruff, are there any updates to this? Thanks!

• The bug in the original ticket has been fixed in beta. :)

This discussion has been closed.