Where can I find the previous version of 1Password (1.0.9) to download? [Check the pinned threads]

Options
dawsword
dawsword
Community Member
edited April 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hi, anyway I can DL version 3 for the desktop and browser plugins versions?

I had to reformat and the re-download function only gave me access to version 4 which isn't as good on a windows machine (IMHO of course)

Thanks!

Comments

• dawsword
    dawsword
    Community Member
    Options

Please ignore this, just teh seen the v1 DL links :)

• LauraR
    Options

@dawsword - I'm glad you found the download link for 1Password for Windows version 1. There are many new features in version 4 and our blog post describes this in detail. Here is a summary -

Our latest features

• Watchtower – if a Login’s website has had a security breach, our new, free Watchtower service alerts you to whether it’s safe to change your password
    • Favorites – give your VIP items the VIP treatment so they’re just a click away
    • Security Audit – new categories that point out Weak Passwords & Duplicate Passwords to help you stay on top of your security
    • Tags – a flexible way to organize and find items with one or more keywords
    • Sharing – Send an obfuscated copy of a Login or any other item to someone you trust via email
    • New toolbar – a simplified, powerful, and beautiful new toolbar puts all the important features at your fingertips, including search!
    • Demo Vault – show off 1Password without showing off your personal information
    • Multiple URLs per Login item – sometimes one just isn’t enough
    • Custom fields – store all the information you need in each item
      Sync

• Wi-Fi Sync for mobile – you can now sync with an iPhone or iPad on your network, no cloud required

• Vault awareness – during setup, 1Password detects all vaults in your Dropbox
      All-new browser extension

• One extension, many browsers – our extension now looks and behaves the same way in all browsers 1Password supports

• Analog to Mac – our extension features, design, and overall awesomeness are now nearly identical across Mac and PC
    • Multiple Vaults – switch vaults right from the extension
    • Detect password change – when you change an existing Login’s password, the extension will verify that you want to update the existing Login
    • Auto-Type in all web browsers
    • Unlock on Secure Desktop
    • Tray icon is now more informative about 1Password’s status
This discussion has been closed.