Purchase question - Multiple platforms

So I've purchased the iOS version ($10 I think it was?), the OSX version (from Mac App Store, was $34.99) and now I'm wanting to run this on my windows machine and have to cough up another $49.99? Is there upgrade/grouped pricing for this?

Doesn't seem worth it if I'm throwing another $50 on an app I've bought twice previously essentially. Appreciate any assistance.

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member

If you go to the store page you'll find upgrade options. I think it's something like $25 if you already have the desktop version.

• Colourden
    Colourden
    Community Member

Yeah I noticed that as well, but it doesn't allow me to figure out what my License is, since it was purchased through the App Store. The 'Find It' feature for the license asks for my email, but then doesn't seem to send me anything or recognize that I've purchased the app.

I've sent off an email to their license support email, hopefully I can figure out something there. Appreciate the response RP.

• @Colourden - Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and we will be able to give you a coupon so you can purchase at the bundle price. Can you include your Mac App Store receipt in your email to us. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.