High-DPI Support [Planned improvement in the future, a temp workaround is in the second post]

Options
Jason Dunn
Jason Dunn
Community Member
edited April 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I'm using a Dell XPS 13 at 1080p and the UI of 1password is very blurry. It's borderline unusable. I'm running at "medium" on the high DPI font scaler in Windows 8.1. I've seen a few threads here about this, but I'm not clear on if there's an actual fix or setting that makes it work. Is there a real solution planned soon? There have been 1080p 13.3" laptops on the market for three years now, so I wouldn't say high resolution displays are a radical new tech that just came out of nowhere. :-)

Comments

• LauraR
    edited April 2015
    Options

Jason - 1Password isn't high-API-aware yet. However, here is a workaround that might help. Please let us know. Thanks.

• Jason Dunn
    Jason Dunn
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks so much Laura! That worked.

One suggestion for that FAQ article: 1password is actually in the Program Files (x86) folder on a 64-bit system (and many Windows machines sold in the past couple years have been 64-bit). That might confuse some people when they can't find it.

• LauraR
    edited April 2015
    Options

Jason - I'm so glad that worked. We will update that FAQ to include instructions for 64-bit systems.

ref: DOCS-480

This discussion has been closed.