Versions.. versions..

Options
ramrooch
ramrooch
Community Member

Hi.. I still have 1PW 3.8.22 on OSX 10.9.5 and I do not want to upgrade to Yosemite. Can I install 1PW 4.4.3. on my Mac 10.9.5 and use the latest iOS 1PW on my iphone 6 in direct sync (without dropbox or what have you)?

Thx, Ken

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

If you install 1P4 on your Mac you should be able to sync your 1P data to your iPhone if the phone is running 1P5 for iOS. (I assume by "direct sync" you're referring to wifi sync.)

Stephen

• ramrooch
    ramrooch
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks Stephen. Yes, I meant WiFi sync.
    Ken

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ramrooch,

Yes, as Stephen mentioned, Wi-Fi sync will work between 1Password 4 for Mac and 1Password 5 for iOS. You can download 1Password 4 for Mac from the "Legacy" section at the bottom of our download site.

If you only have a license for 1Password 3 for Mac, you'll need to upgrade your license so you can fully activate version 4. You can visit our Upgrade Store and enter your license code for version 3 to see your discount and license options. You can upgrade to a 1Password 5 for Mac license, and that will also work as a license for 1Password 4.

I hope this helps, but please let us know if you have more questions about that. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.