Multiple vault syncing issue when using iCloud for the Primary Vault

Options
donbanas
donbanas
Community Member

On my iPhone, if I use multiple vaults, the Primary being iCloud, and the other two through Dropbox, they go into a never ending sync. Sync with iCloud works fine as long as there is only one vault. When I have multiple vaults, the sync icon is spinning on all vaults, all the time. Can this be fixed? I used multiple vaults before, then when I went to the iCloud version, all vaults never stop syncing.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @donbanas,

While there may be an issue there that we need to fix, can I ask what may seem like a silly question? Why sync one vault via iCloud and the rest via Dropbox? Why not sync all of the vaults via Dropbox?

Unfortunately iCloud can only sync primary vaults, so it wouldn't be possible to sync all of them via iCloud.

Thanks.

Ben

• donbanas
    donbanas
    Community Member
    Options

I can go back to syncing all with Dropbox. The app I purchased was through iTunes. I realize you can only sync primary with iCloud. The problem is when you have multiple vaults, the Dropbox sync just fine, its the iCloud that will not sync. It just spins.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the feedback. If you are syncing multiple vaults, we'd recommend using Dropbox (or WiFi sync) to sync all of them.

This discussion has been closed.