Syncing iOS and OS X using iCloud

Options
jbaranski
jbaranski
Community Member

Using iOS 8.3 on iPhone and iPad (1Password version 5.4.1 ). OS X 10.10.3 on Mac (1Password version 5.3). Syncing with iCloud. Working with only 1 vault.

iPhone and Mac syncing all files correctly. iPad is not.

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jbaranski,

We're sorry to hear you're having trouble syncing your iPad. Have you followed these steps to set up iCloud sync on your iPad? If so, can you please describe what happens when you go to Settings > Sync > Sync Now in 1Password on your iPad? If you see an error message, please take a screenshot or tell us exactly what the error message says, so we can address the error specifically. Thank you!

• jbaranski
    jbaranski
    Community Member
    Options

I have followed the setup before and have successfully synced in the past. When it has stopped syncing, I'm not certain. I'm not getting an error message after 3 min of "syncing" and it doesn't look like it will time out. Attached is screenshot.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @jbaranski,

Have you seen our guide on troubleshooting iCloud sync issues?

Thanks!

• jbaranski
    jbaranski
    Community Member
    Options

Hate to admit this, but for any others searching this topic, iCloud was not "switched on" for 1Password on iPad. On iPad I went to Settings/iCloud Drive/1Password/On

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No worries, @jbaranski, we're just glad you were able to get your sync on! ;) And thanks for posting back here with an update about what you did to solve the problem. Sounds like 1Password is working smoothly now, which is fantastic! But we'll be here for you if anything else should come up.

• jbaranski
    jbaranski
    Community Member
    Options

Good job you guys and thanks for the prompt assistance!

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You're most welcome--and good job to you, too, @jbaranski! :)

This discussion has been closed.