In App Purchase Fail

SpidrWeb
SpidrWeb
Community Member

Hi all,
A couple of weeks ago I was here asking about pricing for 1Password and long story short thanks to all the help I got here I decided to get it. I went to buy the Premium version from the iOS app but every time it tells me it cannot connect and to get Wifi, 3G, etc.

I have read all that I found on the issue from here and other websites and I still cannot purchase it.

What I have tried so far:
1 - Log out of iTunes/App store account, log back in - fail
2 - Log out of iTunes/App store account, reboot, log back in - fail
3 - Remove the app, reinstall the app - fail
4 - Remove the app, reboot, reinstall the app - fail
5 - Remove the app, log out of the iTunes account, reboot, log back into the account, reinstall the app - fail
6 - Remove the app, log out of the iTunes account, reboot, reinstall the app, log back into the account - fail
7 - Restore to Factory then restore from backup - fail
8 - Restore directly from backup - fail
9 - Download the iOS image from Apple and reinstall it directly as an update - fail
10 - Reset Network Settings - fail
11 - Reset All Settings, Restore from factory - fail

One thing to note, the issue is also there for other apps, like Vonage and TriviaCrack. I have been in contact with Apple iTunes reps all week and they are looking into it but of course cannot find anything wrong.

I was told to contact the developer of any of the apps and since they help here is always so great (plus it is the most important IAP that I need) I figured I would see if anyone has had similar issues and managed to resolve it somehow.

For the note - Regular purchases work, start bucks reloading works, other in app purchases do not. I am also attaching a screen shot of the error for reference.

Thank you in advance for any and all information!

Comments

• Good morning, @SpidrWeb. I'm sorry for the trouble you're having with the 1Password in-app purchase. I'd like to ask you to send in a diagnostic report from 1Password to help us see what's going on under the hood. Before you send it in, please follow these steps:

1. Tap on Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Log Settings and tap on the In-App Purchase row to enable it.
    2. Try to buy the in-app purchase again.
    3. Tap on Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Send Diagnostics to send in your report.

Do not post your report here. You should receive a response from our automated system that gives you a reference code, please post that code here so we can easily find your report.

Thanks!

• SpidrWeb
    SpidrWeb
    Community Member

Thank you very much for the quick response. Diagnostic report has been sent, the reference number is [#UKQ-63675-433]
    Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help!
    Thank you.

• SpidrWeb
    SpidrWeb
    Community Member

Hi MrRooni,
    Thanks again for the quick response. I actually managed to purchase the Pro and for anyone out there in my same situation the problem was in iOS 8.4 beta1.
    I just installed Beta2 moments ago and the IAP worked perfectly!
    Thank you again for the quick response, I really appreciate it.

• Great! Thanks for the update! Glad to hear that worked.

• Most excellent, @SpidrWeb, glad to hear it's all sorted out.

This discussion has been closed.