1Password for iPhone app disappeared off iPhone

TripleHjr
TripleHjr
Community Member

after upgrade to iOS 8.3 I went to use 1PW and it has disappeared from my iPhone--how can I download it again from Agilebits.com?

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TripleHjr,

Since you're having trouble with the iOS version of 1Password, I've moved your message to our iOS forums.

That's very strange, I don't know why the 1Password app would just disappear after installing an iOS update. Were you updating from a previous version of iOS 8, or from iOS 7 or lower? Did you install the update from Settings > General > Software Update, or did you erase your iPhone to do a clean install of iOS 8.3?

If 1Password was really deleted from your iPhone, you can reinstall it from the App Store. When you open the App Store, go to Updates > Purchased, then find 1Password in the list of your purchased apps. If it's actually still installed, it will have an Open button next to it. If it's not currently installed, it should have a cloud icon next to it which you can tap to start downloading it.

If the app was deleted from the iPhone, that would have deleted your 1Password data stored on the iPhone as well. Had you been syncing with Dropbox or iCloud, or do you have your 1Password data on another device? If so, you'll be able to sync that back to 1Password once you reinstall it.

If you need more help or have questions about that, please let us know!

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member

went to App Store--Updates--Purchased--All--and 1PW shows up with cloud--am currently downloading it--I was synching with Dropbox and it works on my iMac21 and my iPad air--assume that this download will synch with Dropbox and reload my data--

• Yes, if you have your data stored in Dropbox you can simply re-sync it from there.

• TripleHjr
    TripleHjr
    Community Member

Solved!!--download worked fine, Drpbox synched data and welcome messages helped get extension into Safari--I love 1PW --been using it since Dec 2013 with iPhone, 2 iMacs and iPad--just got a friend to install on his PC--

• Great! Thanks for the update! Glad to hear it is working. :)

This discussion has been closed.