1Password cannot access this Internet Explorer document [Will be fixed soon in the 4.3.2 update]

Options
qsussman
qsussman
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

When I use 1 Password to login, I get the message '1password cannot access this Internet Explorer document'. I ignore the message and the program works anyway. restarting IE doesn't help.

Comments

• MikeT
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi @qsussman,

Am I correct to understand this happens when you use the Go and Fill process of opening Logins in the main 1Password application?

If yes, this has been fixed already for the next update coming soon, 1Password 4.3.2.

If you'd like, this fix is included in the latest 4.3.2 betas, you can switch to the beta updates and test this for us.

• qsussman
    qsussman
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. I have now checked the beta box but get the message that I am running the latest version.
    When I open 1Password, logins, double click a web site, it opens but the 1Password icon is not appearing in ie nor chrome

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @qsussman,

It's been a few months since we last talked. We do not have any new betas, so the latest stable version is the latest for both stable/beta channels.

If the 1Password icons are not showing up in your browsers, that means the 1Password extensions are not loaded, which means it cannot fill or do anything else.

Could you email us your 1Password diagnostic report, it seems something on your system isn't configured properly. Please use this guide to generate a diagnostic report to email to us and, in the email, also include the link to this thread along with your forum username.

Let us know here when you've sent it, so we can look for it, and confirm we got the email.

• qsussman
    qsussman
    Community Member
    Options

i am so sorry - I confused 2 forum threads. Brent was answering my problem of the icon not appearing and I responded to him on an old thread. I have sent the diagnostic report and the latter thread link to support@agilebits.com. is this the right email address? Thanks for the help

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks! No worries! I see that we've received your email, so we can continue the conversation there. We'll take a look at the diagnostics and get back to you shortly! :)

ref: XUX-88462-461

This discussion has been closed.