Trial ended I purchased download to new account rather than current

Ekaterina
Ekaterina
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 3 – 7 for Mac

I purchased last evening order [order ID removed by admin] but rather than updating the current trial you downloaded it to my wife's account rather than updating the current trial account on the iPhone iPad and Mac Book

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Ekaterina ,

I took a quick look in our back office records using the email address in your forum profile, but I was unable to find any orders for that address. Did you purchase 1Password from the AgileBits Store or from the Mac App Store?

rather than updating the current trial you downloaded it to my wife's account

A single license for 1Password can be used by up to 5 members of the same household. If you purchased from the AgileBits Store, you can add your license file to the other Macs in your house. If you purchased from the Mac App Store, then Apple's Family Sharing can help you share 1Password with the other members of your family.

rather than updating the current trial account on the iPhone iPad and Mac Book

Please note that 1Password is sold separately across each platform, so a license for 1Password for Mac will not extend to your iOS devices.

I hope this helps, but if you have any other questions, we're happy to help!

• Ekaterina
    Ekaterina
    Community Member

Can I purchase the Pro added features even though I purchased from Apple and use the ICloud syncing platform?

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Ekaterina ,

You can purchase 1Password for iOS's Pro Features from the iOS App Store. iCloud sync will always be an option for 1Password for iOS.

If you would like to use iCloud on your Mac, then yes, you will need to purchase 1Password for Mac from the Mac App Store.

I hope this clears things up, but we're here if you have any further questions or concerns. :)

This discussion has been closed.