Tag order in item view

maqjara
maqjara
Community Member

How can I adjust the order of tags on an individual item? Better yet, is there a way to alphabetize them in the item view?
I have tried dragging the tags around, but this seems to be buggy. When deleting individual tags and retyping them, the order doesn't stick.

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @maqjara,

Tags aren't currently ordered alphabetically in the details view of an item, and as you've noticed, there are some issues when trying to manually drag the tags into a different order, or deleting & re-adding them. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! Our developers are aware of those issues, and will hopefully fix them for a future update (although I don't have any timeframe for that). I'll add your comments to the bug report, in case it helps.

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you about that right now! Your best bet is to delete the tags from an item, save the changes, then click Edit again and re-add tags in the order you want them. However, that doesn't seem to work consistently.

If you need anything else, please let us know! :)

ref: OPM-2491

• maqjara
    maqjara
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

You're very welcome! And I'm sorry again for the inconvenience. We're here for you if you need anything else!

This discussion has been closed.