Freezes when trying to add new login

Options
Fredz
Fredz
Community Member

Every time I try to add a new login (by hitting the +) the app freezes completely and I have to force quit it. It's gotten to the point that if I can't add any new information, the app is worthless to me. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Fredz,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with 1Password for iOS freezing on you. Could you please recreate the issue and then as soon as possible send us a diagnostic report? You can find instructions here:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down the Report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks in advance!

Ben

• evangelined
    evangelined
    Community Member
    edited May 2015
    Options

I'm having the same issue as Fredz has reported. In addition to not being able to add new logins, I'm also unable to edit already-existing logins-- the app hangs and I have to close it. May I get help, as well?

I've sent a diagnostic report and received the following Support ID in reply: you support ID is [#TKQ-55273-179].

Thanks!

• Ben
    Options

Hi @evangelined,

It looks like this is already being handled by email. Thanks for sending us the report!

Ben

ref: TKQ-55273-179

This discussion has been closed.