talktalk payment fill

Options
danco
danco
Volunteer Moderator

I just paid my TalkTalk bill. When I tried to fill my credit card info for the payment only some of the fields filled in. Unfortunately, the card number itself was one that did not fill.

I realise that this is a difficult one to look at, as you could only reach the relevant page if you are on TalkTalk.

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @danco,

There's only a couple of here in AgileBits that could with TalkTalk, one is a Sky broadband subscriber and I'm with Plusnet so this will be a tricky one to look into.

Probably your best best would to try filling your Credit Card entry and then using the Report Website Issue option in 1Password mini's preference menu. It can be used to report Credit Card and Identity filling issues as well as the more common Login issue. My understanding is it should collect enough information automatically about the fields and of the comment you want to be as descriptive as possible i.e. name all the fields that didn't fill but should have.

I believe we are looking at trying to improve filling success for both Credit Card and Identity items now the new brain is available in so many places and capable of doing so.

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

OK, I'll do that next time I need to pay TalkTalk.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@danco: Thanks! Yeah it can really be a big help for everyone involved, since then we should have a lot of information about the form without you having to collect it and give it to us yourself. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.