Kaiser Permanente login doesn't work in Chrome

Fills info but doesn't submit correctly
Hey guys - just wanted to let you know that the 1Password Chrome extension isn't working with Kaiser Permanente:

https://www.kaiserpermanente.org/

It looks like it's filling in my username and password, but it's not submitting correctly. Basically after it fills in my info it just refreshes the page.

Keep up the great work!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for the heads up, ryansebiz!

We'll continue to work to get autosubmit functional on more and more pages, but in the mean time, try disabling autosubmit for that login.

Note especially that editing the login to change the Submit value from "If Autosubmit is ON" to "Never" works on a lot of sites which modify the form before submitting it or are looking for a literal key press or mouse click. This will give you the chance to actually give them what they are looking for by submitting the form yourself rather than allowing 1Password to do it on your behalf.

I hope that helps. Please let me know.

Thanks!
  • The latest release (3.6.0.30930) had many improvements for Autosubmit, but unfortunately it still isn't working for this web site. I'll continue tweaking the algorithm and try to add support for Kaiser. Hopefully I can report back soon with success :)
This discussion has been closed.