1Password extension language [fixed in 5.5.BETA-6]

Options
PLMan
PLMan
Community Member
edited July 2015 in iOS

Even if iOS language is set to Polish and 1Password shows in Polish then 1Password extension shows in English language.

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PLMan,

Thanks for reporting this. I've reproduced it and filed a bug. Hopefully it'll be fixed in an upcoming beta and next non-beta release; I can't promise when for sure.

ref: OPI-2719

• PLMan
    PLMan
    Community Member
    Options

Seems that steel 1Password plugin in iOS shows in English locale even if system is Polish and main app started standalone is in Polish too.

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PLMan,

It doesn't seem to be isolated to Polish either. I just tried Polish and German and both displayed in English. If I had to guess it would seem we haven't localised the extension yet. I'll double check that with the relevant developer and if that is the case I'll add a bug report/feature request to see that we add the extension strings to Crowdin project.

Thank you for reporting this PLMan :smile:

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2015
    Options

I've moved your latest report of this and @littlebobbytables' reply from the Mac Beta discussion into your original report here in iOS Beta.

This change was made in 5.5.BETA-6:

• Fixed a problem where the 1Password Extension and 1Password Apple Watch app were not fully translated. {OPI-2719}

Which version are you running? Here are Demo vault examples from Safari with 5.5.BETA-10:

• PLMan
    PLMan
    Community Member
    Options

I can confirm that In 1Password 5.5 (505019) on iOS9 beta3 and on iOS8 extension is translated now.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @PLMan,

Thanks for the update! :)

This discussion has been closed.