How to sync 1Password with Dropbox?

Options
Mark Friess
Mark Friess
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I have 1Password installed on my Mac, iPhone and Android and they all sync with each other through my online Dropbox account. I recently installed 1Password on my office Windows PC but cannot figure out how to link it with my external Dropbox account and get it to work in tandem with my other devices.

1Password Version: 4.5.0.572
Extension Version: 4.3.1.90
OS Version: Windows 7 Professional
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• LauraR
    Options

Mark - It's really easy to add 1Password on your Windows PC to the sync using Dropbox. We have a great user guide that explains how to do this. If you need any further help please let us know.

• Mark Friess
    Mark Friess
    Community Member
    Options

I saw these instructions earlier and was not having success. After about 2 hours, I finally got everything working so I am good to go now.

• LauraR
    Options

Mark - I'm so sorry it took a while, but great news that it is now working. Thanks for letting us know.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @Mark Friess,

If you don't mind, would you mind explaining what were the difficulties you had and how you manage to fix it? If we can learn from you, we can try to simplify the process or update our documentations to be more clear.

Thanks!

• Mark Friess
    Mark Friess
    Community Member
    Options

The path to my local dropbox indicated in the 1 Password software was not correct. One corrected, it synced along with my other Android, iPhone, iPad and Mac devices.

• MikeT
    Options

Thanks, we appreciate the information!

This discussion has been closed.