Family license: how many keys I have? [We don't keep track of keys, only human users]

Options
kbustera
kbustera
Community Member
edited May 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

LOL. A while back I purchased what I remember to be a group of licenses (5 sounds right). I can't find any documentation in my records saying how many licenses that the key I have is good for. I also couldn't find a discrete way to ask this question! Is there a possibility of having someone look into this for me?

TIA

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• peri
    edited May 2015
    Options

Hi @kbustera. Thanks for getting in touch with us. I've moved your thread into the Windows category, since you're writing about a Windows family license. :)

It looks like you purchased a family license back when we offered those, which include 5 family members on all of your Windows devices. I've gone ahead and resent your license to the email address we have for you. This has been expanded to 6 family members in our recent changes to our licensing policy.

Just as an FYI to anyone else who may be watching this thread, we no longer offer family licenses. Instead, a single license is good for up to six people in the same household. You can find more information about our licenses here.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you have any further questions.

• MikeT
    Options

Hi @kbustera,

Just to expand on Peri's post, we do not keep track of how many times you use your keys or how many computers you've used it on. We only want to know how many people will use the license.

Each of your family members can use the same license key on any number of PCs they have.

This discussion has been closed.