I purchased 1Password twice

Marla10
Marla10
Community Member

Hello,

I guess I purchased one password twice, I got a license from a multi-programm-package which had been bought, and I thought I had activated 1Pasword with it, and after one month I got the information that the trial has ended. Then I thought, this license was only a trial license, and I bought 1Password from the App Store. Then I deleted the old program and I'm working with the new one now. Now I think maybe the old license was a normal license and I just made an error installing it correctly. So now I'm not sure whether I paid double for 1Password. Can I show you the old license number? Can you tell me whether I paid double, and if so, replace one amount?

Thanks in advance,

regards
Susanne

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.3.1
OS Version: OS X 10.10.3.
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Marla10,

Given the nature of your query I think it's best if we move this to email. Could you email us please at support+licenses@agilebits.com with all the details regarding the first purchase, the one I assume was purchased through our store based on your description. As Apple don't supply any information regarding our Mac App Store customers we can safely skip that part. We'll do our best to locate the licence and figure out what the state of play is. Does that sound like an acceptable course of action?

• Marla10
    Marla10
    Community Member

Yes, that's very good, I will send you an email. Thanks.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Marla10,

I took a quick look in our system, but I didn't find an email from the address from your forum account. If you sent us an email but haven't heard back from anyone yet, please let us know the ticket ID from the automated email reply you received, so we can track it down and make sure it gets answered quickly. (If you've already heard back from us about your email, you don't need to do that.) Thanks!

• Marla10
    Marla10
    Community Member

Hello @Drew_AG,

everything is fine, I used another email-adress and things are pretty much resolved so far. Thanks anyway for your kind attention. I would like to mention at this place here that your support is really great. And also it's a neat product :-) .

Regards, Marla10

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Marla10: Thanks so much for the kind words. I'm glad to hear that we were able to get that sorted out for you, and that you're enjoying 1Password!

It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. :)

This discussion has been closed.