1Password & Launchbar not working

Options
kclines3
kclines3
Community Member

I can't get my 1Password data to show up in LaunchBar. I have checked the box in the 1Password preference pane. Any suggestions?

1Password Version: 5.3
Extension Version: 4.3.1
OS Version: 10.10.3
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kclines3,

Admittedly, I'm not very familiar with LaunchBar. However, I found this article on our blog. It's a little bit old at this point, so I'm not sure if it still applies, but maybe this tip from the article will be handy:

[Tip: you might have to go to LaunchBar > Preferences > Calculator and disable the “Switch to Calculator when typing a digit” option.]

Does that help at all? If not, please let us know and we'll see what else you can try. Thanks!

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @kclines3,

Here are other things to check if @Drew_AG's tip doesn't help fix the trouble you're having with 1Password data not showing up LaunchBar.

• Make sure 1Password Bookmarks is enabled in the LaunchBar Index sidebar and that Prefer App Store version is enabled under the Options tab if you're running the Mac App Store version of 1Password.

All 1Password Bookmarks that LaunchBar can use will be listed under the Index tab.

• Make sure LaunchBar's Clipboard History default keyboard shortcuts aren't interfering with 1Password's; see this post for more info.

Hopefully something there helps you get it working. :)

Cheers!

• kclines3
    kclines3
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks to both of you! sjk, your tip fixed this for me. I was looking in the LaunchBar settings but never the LaunchBar index. Thank you!

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That's great news, thanks for letting us know that solved the problem! :) I'm glad the suggestion from @sjk was helpful.

If you ever need anything else, just let us know!

This discussion has been closed.