NOTES section in iOS does not show complete NOTE

rice_sg
rice_sg
Community Member

The NOTES section in the iOS version does not show the complete NOTE as written in the OS X version. Problem appears to be that the NOTE is too long for iOS and the NOTES section does not scroll. I need to EDIT NOTE in iOS to see the full NOTE. I am referring to the NOTES section in my EMAIL ACCOUNTS category.

1Password Version: iOS: 5.4.1 / OS X: 5.3.2
Extension Version: 4.3.1
OS Version: OS X 10.10.3
Sync Type: WiFi

Comments

• Hi @rice_sg,

We have a few other reports of this happening and are looking into the issue. Do you see this with all of your long notes or just some of them?

• rice_sg
    rice_sg
    Community Member

I do not have many long notes but for the ones that I have it only appears to be happening for the Notes in the Email Accounts Category. The data that I have is below. It compares the same data in OS X and iOS.

Email Accounts
    OS X: 30 words in 5 lines
    iOS: 23 words in 6 lines (I lose the last 7 words and can only see them if I Edit the entire entry)

Logins
    OS X: 36 words in 10 lines
    iOS: 36 words in 10 lines (the Note is complete in iOS)

Credit Cards
    OS X: 15 words in 7 lines
    iOS: 15 words in 7 lines (the Note is complete in iOS)

Anyway, not a major issue but something is not right with the Email Accounts Note. For your info, I also updated to iOS 5.4.2 and the problem still occurs. Thanks.

Craig

• Sorry to hear about the trouble viewing notes on iOS. Unfortunately this is a bug in 1Password for iOS that will need to be fixed by our development team. I've added a note for them on the bug report for this issue with your comments, so we may reach out to you as we're working on this bug for additional details. My apologies for the inconvenience!

Ben

ref: OPI-2703

This discussion has been closed.