How do I ask a question on the forum?

Frk44Mun
Frk44Mun
Community Member

I am having problems and just joined the AgileBits forum. There are no clear instructions I can find on how to submit a question. First, it would help to know how. Since I'm typing, here is my question - I recently started getting messages about backup errors. Searching this forum, it was suggested that restarting the 1Password mini would solve the issue. In a sense it has - 1Password can no longer find my data (vault).

I then did a search in the forum and came up with the page "Find existing 1Password data during setup". I was hoping to backup from my iPhone or iPad. Following the instructions I went to the Where is My Data screen selected item 3 "Another Device" and clicked on "More information". It took me back to the very same screen. Like a continuous loop with no new information.

Opening preferences on 1Password neither the Sync nor WiFi Server windows offer no help.

Any suggestions.

1Password Version: 5.3.2 (Agile Store)
Extension Version: 4.3.1
OS Version: 10.10.3
Sync Type: WiFi

Comments

• Vee_AG
    Vee_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2015

Hi @Frk44Mun,

I'm sorry if you were confused about how to post in the forum, but it looks like you figured it out! Thanks for contacting us with your question. :)

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Mac. Here's how:
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/mac.html

Then attach the entire file to an email to us: support+forum@agilebits.com

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can quickly track down the Report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly.

Once we see the report, we should be able to better assist you, and we'll continue the conversation via email. Thanks in advance!

This discussion has been closed.