Using 1Password on Samsung S3

nonothing
nonothing
Community Member

Another newbie question.
I have 1Password installed and working just fine on my Macbookair.
I followed the instructions to sync with my Dropbox account. . . all ok.
Installed 1Password on my Samsung S3 running 4.3 and synced it with Dropbox the sync worked fine I can see all my stuff.

All that went OK but now the autofill isn't working.
Installed the 1Password keyboard and enabled AutoFill
I cannot see how I initiate 1Password from the website I am visiting , do I need a web browser ext ?
I am using Chrome

Any ideas /help would be great

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nonothing
    nonothing
    Community Member

Just to add to that I have just noticed there is not a 1Password icon showing on the keyboard

• nonothing
    nonothing
    Community Member

Sorry to have bothered you I think I have found the answer. . . .I had enabled the 1Password keyboard but not set it as "default Keyboard" having changed that the icon now appears

• Hey @nonothing. I'm glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue by selecting the 1Password keyboard. :)

You can read a little more about how the keyboard and accessibility service work here.

I also want to point out that, when you're using the 1Password keyboard, you can long press on the space bar to bring up your keyboard options, in case you'd like to quickly switch back to your preferred keyboard. Samsung devices also have a keyboard softkey (a little keyboard icon) in the top left corner of the notification bar. Swiping that will also bring up your input preferences box.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.