OS Version: 10.10.3
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DoctorDan,

Can you please elaborate? There are different things in 1Password you could be referring to, so I'm not sure where you're seeing this happen. Are you asking about sorting of items in one of the Categories in the main 1Password app? Or suggested Login items for a particular website? Or something else? What steps are you taking and what is or isn't happening the way you expect? Please walk us through it - the more information you can give us the better and more quickly we'll be able to assist you. Thanks!

• DoctorDan
    DoctorDan
    Community Member
    Options

I've got two identities: Andrew and _Basic

The reason for the underscore is that in Finder and Windows Explorer, _Basic appears above (ahead of) Andrew.

In 1Password, when my list of identities is displayed (to choose the one that will fill the form) it looks like:
    Andrew
    _Basic

before I added the _ it looked like:
    Andrew
    Basic

It should look like:
    _Basic
    Andrew

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    edited June 2015
    Options

Hi @DoctorDan,

Thank you for the details, that's very helpful! I understand what you mean now, and there's a setting in 1Password that should get this working the way you want:

• Open the main 1Password app and go to 1Password > Preferences in the menu bar.
    • Choose the Advanced tab.
    • Enable the option for Numbers and symbols are sorted first

Does that help? If you need anything else, just let us know. :)

• DoctorDan
    DoctorDan
    Community Member
    Options

It probably will. I'll try it. How about on the iPad?

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DoctorDan,

I'm afraid we don't currently have a setting to sort numbers & symbols first in the iOS version of 1Password, but I can certainly let our developers know you'd like to be able to do that. Sorry I don't have a better answer for you!

• DoctorDan
    DoctorDan
    Community Member
    Options

It's not that critical but it would be nice if they could.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DoctorDan,

Thanks so much for the feedback! If you have any other questions or concerns, we're here to help. :)

This discussion has been closed.