Backup Chrome Extension Passwrods, Mac App dosen't recognize extension

Hello guys,

I transfered 1Password.agilekeychain file to my new harddrive. Installed the chrome extension and restored the backup (not remembering how exactly). Now I need to move the passwords again but the 1Password Mac App is not recognizing the extensions, nor my passwords in it. I can only access them through the extension itself. How do I get a backup file of them? I search all over my computer with EasyFind and found only one .agilekeychain named: 1Password 2015-05-24 192624 (345 items).agilekeychain_zip not sure how it got there. Probably an auto-backup when I restored. This file is located in ~/Library/Application Support/1Password/Backups

1Password Version: 3.8.20
Extension Version: 3.9.21.90
OS Version: OS X 10.10.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rafarc21 ,

First of all, I just wanted to let you know that since we're discussing 1Password 3 here, I've moved this post to our Legacy forums, to keep things better organized. :)

Since you have unsynced items in your browser extension, we'll need to take a closer look at your system in order to advise you better. I would like you to create the following Diagnostic Report please. This guide will assist.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+forum@agilebits.com

When sending the diagnostic report to the address above it would help immensely if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle so we can connect the two.

Once you've sent the report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist you :smile:

• rafarc21
    rafarc21
    Community Member

Hello Guys! Just did the procedure above, here is the Ticket ID [#BWK-18384-792]

Also something I did not mentioned before, the Chrome Extension displays a red ! mark accusing the helper of malfunctioning. Hope thats all the info you guys need. Thanks. Let me know if theres anything else.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rafarc21,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! I've updated the email thread with the necessary details from this forum discussion so that it is easier for our support team to get up to speed with the issue. Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some further information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: BWK-18384-792

This discussion has been closed.