Wendy Appleseed Identity

Options
mayadigital
mayadigital
Community Member

Who is Wendy Appleseed? That identity has appeared on my iPhone 6 with credit card info as well. The information is located in Choose An Item to Fill.

When I login into Facebook it uses her login info not mine. How do I remove her and more importantly, how did she get into my 1Password app?? Whenever I login into Facebook using my login I get a text message alert saying that someone signed into my Facebook account from a different device and gives me a link to see the info of who logged in. The info shows that Wendy Appleseed signed in. Her login email was appearing on the "Login In Using" but I was able to delete it. I can not delete the her Identity or Credit Card info though.

She appears only on my iPhone 6. She does not appear on my iPad or desktop 1Password applications.

I AM VERY CONCERNED AND WOULD LIKE A RESPONSE RIGHT AWAY! HAS MY 1PASSWORD APP BEEN COMPROMISED?

I can be reached at 858 324-0233 (home) or 858 705-5654 (mobile)

1Password Version: 5.4.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 8.2
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @mayadigital,

Sorry for the scare, but there is no cause for alarm. Wendy Appleseed is a fictitious person whose information we include as demo data. You can read more here:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/205048/#Comment_205048

Thanks!

Ben

• mayadigital
    mayadigital
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben...glad to hear there is no cause for concern. But, how do I flush Wendy's info out of the app? I have tried but I do not get a delete option.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @mayadigital,

Have you added the 'demo' vault to 1Password? That's where Wendy's info would show up. If you go to the Settings pane, tap on 'Vaults' you should see a list of all your active vaults. If you tap the ⓘ (info icon), you'll see that vault's details, including a 'Remove vault' option.

Does this help?

• mayadigital
    mayadigital
    Community Member
    Options

That did the job...thanks Megan!

• Ben
    Options

Great! Glad to hear that helped. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.