Have 1Password for Mac license; need 1Password for Windows license

cyrilmalka
cyrilmalka
Community Member
edited June 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

Hello,

I was using Mac and 1Password 3, 4, and 5 for Mac.

Now, I am going to Windows, and I understood that my licence should work for Windows to... But I can't make it work. I have downloaded the trial version and tried about every licence number I have, but get an error each time. For some reason, I don't have a licence number for version 5 of 1Password for Mac, but a file that I have downloaded but even though I open it with 1Password, no change.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you in advance for your input.

Cyril

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @cyrilmalka - 1Password for Windows is a separate purchase but you can purchase at a bundle price. Could you email us at support+forum@agilebits.com and we can help you further with this.

• cyrilmalka
    cyrilmalka
    Community Member

Hello, Laura,

No, I am not interested in a bundle since I won't be using Mac at all anymore.

I thought it was possible to switch the license from Mac to Windows.

It isn't?

Cyril

• We can refund if you have purchased 1Password for Mac within 30 days. Otherwise you can purchase 1Password for Windows at the bundle price.

• cyrilmalka
    cyrilmalka
    Community Member

Okay, thank you. But not for $50 :)

I'm off again :)

Cyril

• Cyril - The cost of adding 1Password for Windows is not $50. We will take into account the cost of 1Password for Mac and subtract that from the cost of the 1Password Mac+Windows bundle. You can see our pricing here.

• Hi @cyrilmalka,

Please email us at support+license@agilebits.com, we can do something for you, it's not going to cost 50$ for this.

• cyrilmalka
    cyrilmalka
    Community Member

Hello again,

Okay, I'll write to you right after I have sent this message.

Thank you.

Cyril

• No problem.

This discussion has been closed.