iCloud

MichaelDames
MichaelDames
Community Member

I installed the Mac and Windows Bundle from your web page. But I want to use iCloud for syncing. How can I install the version from the Apple Store without having to pay again?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    edited June 2015

@MichaelDames

The only version that allows iCloud syncing is the Mac App Store version. This is a limitation imposed by Apple and that being, only Apps sold by the MAS can use iCloud syncing.

The staff may be able to help, especially if you purchased 1Password within the last 30 days (refund window). If you did they may be able to refund your purchase. This would allow you to purchase the MAS version, and then you would be able to purchase a standalone Windows license from the site.

The intricacies of the details and purchase history are not within my grasp as a moderator. The staff may be able to help you with the logistics and all.

Please email support+license@agilebits.com with the details of your purchase (specifically name, and purchasing email and a link to this thread).
    When you submit the details, you will receive a confirmation email via auto reply with a ticket/case number. Please post that ticket number back here so the staff can connect the dots so to speak.

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni

@MichaelDames thightower is correct in that we can refund your recent purchase if you want to repurchase the Mac App Store version, but please not that iCloud syncing isn't available in 1Password 4 for Windows, so if you are trying to sync 1Password 5 for Mac and 1Password 4 for Windows, you will need to use Dropbox. Dropbox syncing is available with the license you have.

If you are interested in pursuing a refund, please contact us via email via the method mentioned by thightower as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.