i would like to purchase a 1Password for both my computer and my iphone what would u recommend

Options
gilbertcandace
gilbertcandace
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

My desk top has window 8.1 and my iphone 6

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• gilbertcandace
    gilbertcandace
    Community Member
    Options

two different types and i am not sure how to sync them yet 1password 4 i believe is the one i have as a trial version

• LauraR
    Options

@gilbertcandace - You need 1Password 4 for Windows on your desktop and 1Password 5 for iOS on your phone. 1Password 5 for iOS is free for basic functionality including:

• Creating, editing and viewing Logins, Credit Cards, Identities and Secure Notes
    • Syncing with other devices through iCloud, Dropbox and Wi-Fi
    • Filling items in 1Browser, the Safari extension and in other supported apps
    • Unlocking 1Password through Touch ID on compatible devices
    • And lots more!

In addition, there are a number of Pro Features that can be purchased through a single in-app purchase:

• Creating, Editing and viewing all other categories, including Wireless Routers, Software licenses and more
    • Organizing items with custom folders and tags
    • Creating and accessing multiple vaults
    • Advanced features such as viewing attachments, creating custom fields and more

To learn more, please have a look at the Pro Features FAQ in our knowledgebase:
    https://support.1password.com/pro-features-faq/

You can sync 1Password between your Windows PC and your iPhone using Dropbox or WiFi. You can read more about your sync options here.

This discussion has been closed.