Bought a license I didn't need. Can I get a refund?

Options
scry42
scry42
Community Member

Hi - In the process of updating to IPassword 5 and getting it going on my new MacBook Pro, I thought - apparently incorrectly - that I needed an additional license. Reading further, it appears that's not the case. May I request a refund for the $49.99 ?

1Password Version: 1Password 5 Version 5.3.2 (532001) Agile Web Store
Extension Version: 4.4.0
OS Version: Yosemite
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @scry42 ,

I'd be happy to help refund your additional purchase. I took a look in our back office records using the email address you have in your forum profile, but I was unable to find any license information. Did you purchase 1Password from the Mac App Store originally? Please note that if you did, we will not have your purchase records, as all purchases are tied to your Apple ID and Apple does not provide us with these details.

If you did purchase directly from the AgileBits Store, please send your full name, email address that you used for the purchase, and any purchase details that you might have to support+licenses@agilebits.com so that we can get this resolved for you. :)

• AGMarshall
    AGMarshall
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @scry42 Thanks for sending in the email. We will handle this via email from here on out. ref: DIY-35147-175

This discussion has been closed.