1 password mac and windows yosemite

I bought 1 password for mac and windows in Sept 2014. I updated my mac to Yosemite and cannot get 1password to work. When I try to upgrade my license in 1password I can upgrade for 34.99 but when I accept the upgrade the price changes to 69.99?? Why can I not upgrade and need to buy a new license. Will my version of 1password work in Yosemite

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dcormier1 ,

(First of all, it appears that you had used your email address as your forum username. I've edited out the domain part. This makes it easier for us to send you '@' mentions, and ensures that your email address is not displayed in a public forum. If you would like your username to be changed to something else, please let me know, I'd be happy to help!)

Now, I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting 1Password to work. I'm not entirely sure why you're seeing a different price when you try to purchase in the app and when you accept the upgrade charges, that is odd. I'd like to investigate that a little further. Could you send me a few screenshots of what you're seeing? To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

I'm wondering if the in-app upgrade is assuming Mac-only and then somewhere along the line it's offering to upgrade both your Mac and Windows bundle.

In any case, since you purchased an upgrade 1Password 4, 1Password 5 is a free update for you. Could you tell me a bit more about where 1Password seems to be getting tangled up? If you simply need to re-apply your license file, I'm resending you the license information to the email address we have on file. If there's something else that 1Password is stuck on, please provide a few more details so we can get this sorted out. :)

ref: 238646

This discussion has been closed.