I have purchased 3 user license and now they need access via remote desktop.

I have purchased 3 user license and now they need access via remote desktop. Do I need 3 more user licenses

1Password Version: 4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 7
Sync Type: Network Share
KB Article: business-license

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@sshedd: You'll need one seat per user for your business — remote or otherwise — but you can get these at a volume discount through the AgileBits Business Store. I hope this helps! :)

• sshedd
    sshedd
    Community Member

Just to clarify I purchased:
    1Password 4 for Windows Multi-Seat License (3 seats)
    I have 3 users and I need to install it 6 times (on the (3) user desktops and also (3) RDP desktops)
    whilst the users are in the office they will access the application via their desktop but when at home or on the road they will access the application via RDP. Would like to ensure that I am in compliance with the license requirements.

• MikeT
    edited July 2015

Hi @sshedd,

You do not need additional licenses for that. Each user can have as many as 1Password installs (any number of PCs) as they need as long as they're the only user for 1Password.

In other words, your users can install 1Password on any PCs at work, home, anywhere else as long as they're the sole 1Password users on these computers.

The license is tied to the user, not computers nor installs and does not have any other restrictions.

This discussion has been closed.