Free trial over message...I already paid

Options
chadgraue
chadgraue
Community Member

as of yesterday when logging in, I am getting a "free trial is over, click to buy" message on my 1password mini. But, when I signed up I paid up front..

how do I make this go away, i'm a lil scared I will lose all the info I've worked so diligently to input

1Password Version: 5.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OX X 10.10.4
Sync Type: dropdox

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

You'll probably find this knowledge base article helpful:

“Trial Expired” notice (Mac)

Stephen

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

I am sure that between yourself, AgileBits staff, and users such as Stephen_C and myself, we can get this sorted. One common cause of the problem is buying a license but failing to apply it.

Meanwhile, I just want to say that you will not lose your data. Even with an expired trial, all existing passwords can be used, you just can't add new ones (or edit old ones).

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi @chadgraue ,

I'm sorry for the frustration here! I hope that Stephen and dance were able to sufficiently encourage you that you will not lose your data. I was able to locate your license information in our back office records using the email address in your forum profile, and I'm re-sending the details to that address. The email you receive will include details on how to apply this license file to 1Password.

If you have any further questions or concerns, we're happy to help!

ref: 856530

• chadgraue
    chadgraue
    Community Member
    Options

wow thank you all for your prompt and detailed responses!

• peri
    Options

Hey @chadgraue. I'm glad to hear that everyone was able to help get things sorted out here. :)

Please let us know if any other issues arise in the future. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.