Availability of alpha release 6 in Windows Phone Store

DBrown
DBrown
1Password Alumni
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows
This discussion was split from the Windows App Conformity thread in this forum.

Comments

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member

@DBrown - /Offtopic - But do you mind me asking what's holding up Alpha 6 on Windows Phone? I see it was submitted by Agilebits on 23rd June and it's now 8th July - is it still being looked over by Microsoft or is it a hold up on your end? Any news appreciated.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015

I don't know the process at Microsoft's end, @pbryanw, but I'd have heard if we had retracted a submission.

If I get any pertinent information, I'll post it here.

Update: The version in the Windows Phone Store is 1.15.5.290, which is the latest version we've submitted. We sometimes refer to it internally as "alpha release 6."

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member

@DBrown - Thanks, and thanks also for splitting my question off into its own thread.

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015

No problem!

(Note the update, above.)

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member

@DBrown - Hi again, it seems this thread is down to my own confusion. When new updates to Apps are installed, I get a notification on my phone. Having not seen 1Password in the list of updates for some time, I assumed that the latest version ( Alpha 6) had not reached the store, or been delayed, hence my question.

I've just checked the app, and my 1Password Alpha has been updated to version 1.15.5.290. So, the update must have slipped under my radar - sorry for any confusion caused. Next time I'll check the app version, before worrying that my app hasn't been updated :)

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2015

That's great, @pbryanw. Thanks for letting us know!

• ronharding
    ronharding
    Community Member

Hello,

I just checked the version on my Lumia 830 (running the Win 10 Technical Preview)

Is Version 1.1508.143.0 the latest?

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2015

Yes, it is, @ronharding. Fingers crossed: the Windows Store(s) should always give you the latest version.

P.S. Welcome to the 1Password for Windows Modern alpha team!

This discussion has been closed.