Sync problems - icloud-failed-to-fetch-some-record-zones

Options
felicemassaro
felicemassaro
Community Member

Any news about this problem?
I have two Iphones, on I phone 6 is working and on Iphone 5 I get the problem.

Thanks,
Felice

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Stephen_C
    Stephen_C
    Community Member
    Options

According to the thread to which you linked the problem with with Apple and is now resolved. On the basis I assume you still have the problem please tell us:

Stephen

• Eric_G
    Eric_G
    Community Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi all,

I have the same issue.
    Want to move my sync from Dropbox to iCloud, and it won't.
    I read suggestions here, logging out of iCloud, rebooting my iPhone, and logging back in.
    Didn't work for me...

iPhone 5S - iOS 8.4 - 1Password v 5.4.3

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Eric_G,

I'd like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS device:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• Eric_G
    Eric_G
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @bwoodruff

thank you for the quick reply!
    I'm about to head home from work, but I will send you the requested data later tonight.
    No big hurry, Dropbox is still working fine, I just want to cut back on my number of cloud services.

I'll be in touch!

Eric

• Ben
    Options

Great. Thanks Eric. :)

• Eric_G
    Eric_G
    Community Member
    Options

Had a minute of spare time @bwoodruff, so the report - and other requested info - has been sent to above address.

thnx
    Eric

• Eric_G
    Eric_G
    Community Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

And to complete the list @bwoodruff, the support ID is [#ZVT-22182-731]

• Ben
    Options

Perfect. Thanks for the report, Eric. We'll follow up via email.

• rlip
    rlip
    Community Member
    Options

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rlip: Your post seems to be empty. If you're having trouble, be sure to let me know the exact steps you're taking and what is (or is not) happening as you expect, and we'll see what we can do to get you sorted. :)

• Eric_G
    Eric_G
    Community Member
    Options

OK. Allright. So Kyle dug deep into my issues, and came up with a workaround.
    Great work. Wel done. Thanks for all the time spent on my issues.

Now, let's sync my Mac version to iCloud. Wait... what?
    "1Password 5 (Mac App Store version only)"

Guess where I purchased my copy of 1Password...

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That seems an unsatisfactory ending given everything you've gone through. I don't know how much you've read about all of that but our page I do not see the option to sync with iCloud in 1Password for Mac covers how and why in a bit of detail. Sadly there isn't a way to transition all of out iCloud users to the Mac App Store.

I can understand wanting to minimise the services you use but maybe it's worth keeping Dropbox in this instance, even if it's just for 1Password? I'm sorry we don't have a better option.

• Eric_G
    Eric_G
    Community Member
    Options

It is what it is. The free dropbox version is more than large enough for 1Password. It was just to make all my subscriptions easier to handle. No worries, I appreciate the efforts from your team.

Eric

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:smile: Should you have any other queries at all you know where we are :smile:

• Eric_G
    Eric_G
    Community Member
    Options

:)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

;) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.