dropbox sync stuck loading remote encryption keys

2»

Comments

• khad wrote:

Ronald,

I also sent you the same in an email. Did you not get my message either? I wonder if it was captured by robots (i.e. your spam folder) or if something happened before it even got that far. :S

In any event, I am glad I followed up on this here and that everything is working well now. That is always good news! :-)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

We are always here to help!

Hi Sir,

I also have the same problem, my iphone and iPad suddenly unable to sync with drop box. I have search and found few post here , that you manage to solve their problem.

My situation is :-

1. Dropbox have the file at root directory. File I ref to file name start with .ws.agile.....
    2. When sync with drop box it keep display error msg dropbox sync fail to sync .......keys.
    3. I try to sync iphone with notebook windows ver 1password. I cannot get it sync.

Pls advise me what should I do from here ?

Paul
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hello Paul,

I am sorry you having this problem.

To help us track down the issue more quickly, could you please email us your Diagnostics Report? If you have an email client installed, you can send the report more easily by selecting Help > Diagnostics Report > E-mail to Agile. If you don't have a desktop email client, you can select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File. Then just upload the exported file as an attachment to an email to [email protected].

Please include a link to this thread in order that we might more quickly "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, though.

Thanks for your help!
  • Hi Khad, Thank you for your reply.

I am unable to locate the Diagnostics Report button.

My iphone version 3.5.9

when i click on More, it go to setting page.

i can only see " Online Help " or " Email Feedback " button.

Can you share with me how ?

Paul
  • bswins
    edited May 2011

Hi Khad, Thank you for your reply.

I am unable to locate the Diagnostics Report button.

My iphone version 3.5.9

when i click on More, it go to setting page.

i can only see " Online Help " or " Email Feedback " button.

Can you share with me how ?

Paul

Make better,

The Diagnostics Report is generated in 1P4Windows on your notebook. The iOS 1P apps do not have this functionality.

Please open 1P on your notebook and try Khad's suggestions for e-mailing the report:

If you have an email client installed, you can send the report more easily by selecting Help > Diagnostics Report > E-mail to Agile. If you don't have a desktop email client, you can select Help > Diagnostics Report > Export to File. Then just upload the exported file as an attachment to an email to [email protected].

Please let us know if you are successful. I'm sure Khad and the AB team will want to resolve your issue quickly.

Brandt
  • Hi Bswin , Thank you for your sharing , i manage to locate it now. I already the send the report to them.

Paul
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks, Paul.

We will reply as soon as we can! :-)
  • Make better
    edited May 2011
    Hi Khad

Kindly help me check with your support , hope that I can get my reply soon.
    Or it is they already reply ?

Thank.

Paul
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Hey Paul,

We just actually finished answering every single support email we have. (Well, someone just sent us a new one, but it is not from you.) If you haven't had a reply, we may not have received your email. I checked our support system for email from the account you used to sign up for the forums and I can't find any messages from you. Did you use a different email address to send us the Diagnostics Report? You can click the envelope icon to the left and send me a private message on here with the email address you used. I would be happy to investigate further.

Please let me know. Thanks!
  • I just send you a Private msg , hope you received it.

paul

khad wrote:

Hey Paul,

We just actually finished answering every single support email we have. (Well, someone just sent us a new one, but it is not from you.) If you haven't had a reply, we may not have received your email. I checked our support system for email from the account you used to sign up for the forums and I can't find any messages from you. Did you use a different email address to send us the Diagnostics Report? You can click the envelope icon to the left and send me a private message on here with the email address you used. I would be happy to investigate further.

Please let me know. Thanks!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Unfortunately, Paul, I have not seen a private message from you here on the forums or an email from you in our inbox. I will try emailing you from our support address and you can just reply to that email.

I hope that works. :-)

Cheers,
  • khad wrote:

Unfortunately, Paul, I have not seen a private message from you here on the forums or an email from you in our inbox. I will try emailing you from our support address and you can just reply to that email.

I hope that works. :-)

Cheers,

Great suggestion from you. As I using iPad . Wait for your email. Can you write subject line 1password ? So that I will treat your email junk mail.

Paul
  • Make better
    edited May 2011
    Hi Khad , i still not yet received your email.

I try to send the PM to you again this time , i notice that user are not allow to write PM to you, may be due to msg full ? any way my email is [redacted]

[redacted]

Above link you can download my dainogtic file.

paul
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2011
    Hey Paul,

Thank you for providing that information! I have recored it for our use here at AgileBits and snipped it from your post so bad people and robots can't get it. :-)

Private messages seem to be working very well on the forums since I receive multiple ones every day, but I will certainly keep an eye on the situation in case anyone else reports trouble in that regard.

I can see from your Diagnostics Report that your data file is located in the default location which will unfortunately not sync to anything that way. To set up Dropbox syncing, you will need to carefully follow the instructions in our Dropbox sync guide.

The short version is that you need to:

install Dropbox,
    click the "Move to Dropbox" button in 1Password for Windows' preferences, and then
    turn on Dropbox syncing on your iOS device. For further details, please follow the guide.

If you run into any further trouble, please let me know. I will send you an email at the address you just provided (which is not the one I was using before since I only had access to the one you used to sign up for the forums). We can go from there. Hopefully everything works out well, but if you need to send in another Diagnostics Report, it should be simpler now that I have a working address for you. ;-)

Cheers,
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Please also update 1Password for Windows to the latest version. I see you are running a version that is a bit older. The "Move to Dropbox" button may not even be present in the version you are using.

You can download the latest version of 1Password for Windows from our website and install it over your existing copy. Your data is stored separately, so it will not be harmed by this. :-)
This discussion has been closed.