After syncing between iPhone and PC, 1Password on my iPhone an PC lost a lot of information.

Options
DavidFFF
DavidFFF
Community Member

My 1Password on my iPad was no problematic. So when I cleaned the information of iPhone. Then syncing between iPad and iPhone, it was uesless.
Why?Would any one please give me some advice.Thank you.

iPhone6\ iOS8.3 \ 1Password Professional Edition 5.4.3
iPad mini2 \iOS8.1\ 1Password Professional Edition 5.4.3
PC \ Win7 \ Deemo mode 4.5.0

Comments

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DavidFFF,

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with 1Password! I'd be happy to help you get things sorted out here, but I'll need a bit more information.

First of all, which method are you using to sync?

It would also be helpful to know which device has your complete database - this will allow us to give you more complete instructions if we need to reset sync.

• DavidFFF
    DavidFFF
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for replying. @Megan
    iPhone has my complete database, and it on my iCloud.
    Then I used WIFI to sync between iPhone and PC.
    After having this trouble, I restored it data form iCloud, but not use.
    And iPad used the same iCloud with iPhone, but it is no problem.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DavidFFF,

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices.

—iOS—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/ios.html

—Windows—
    https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/win.html

Attach the Diagnostics Reports to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Reports in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Reports in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the reports we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• DavidFFF
    DavidFFF
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks,@Megan,
    I have sent the Diagnostics Reports of iPhone. My support ID is [#CWT-64165-772]
    1Password has reinstalled after problem happened. I don't know it whether affect the Diagnostics Reports.

About windows,unfortuntely I can't export Diagnostics Reports to file and don't know why.

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @DavidFFF,

We've received your Diagnostics Report - thanks for sending it in! I've updated the email thread with the necessary details from this forum discussion so that it is easier for our support team to get up to speed with the issue. Someone from the support team will get back to you as soon as possible with some further information. We'll keep the conversation going directly via email to avoid complicating things between here and there. :)

ref: CWT-64165-772

• DavidFFF
    DavidFFF
    Community Member
    Options

It's too long for no information. ToT @Megan

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015
    Options

@DavidFFF: I'm not sure what you mean. Laura replied to you via email on the 20th. Are you unable to receive emails for some reason? :(

• DavidFFF
    DavidFFF
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty, I checked the emails, no replying about the problem. : (

• Megan
    Megan
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi @DavidFFF ,

I see that when Laura replied, she requested a bit more information from you.

In order to track this down we will need reports from each of your machines. If you can get those reports emailed in, we can start figuring out where things got tangled up. Just remember to add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject of your diagnostics email(s) before you hit "Send":

• DavidFFF
    DavidFFF
    Community Member
    Options

@Megan, unfortunately,I didn't recieve any email. It's too strange. TAT

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015
    Options

@DavidFFF: I've resent Laura's email from 10 days ago, but be sure to check your spam folder, as subsequent messages will also end up there if they're getting caught in your filter. Cheers! :)

• DavidFFF
    DavidFFF
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty, thanks so much. I have replyed.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited July 2015
    Options

@DavidFFF: Thanks for confirming! I was about to close this thread so we don't get things confused going back and forth between forums and email, but I am actually not seeing a reply from you on our end yet, and it sounds like you may have tried to reply nearly an hour ago.

Can you double-check your "sent" email for me? I suppose it's possible that there might be some delay. I'll leave this discussion open until we're sure that email is getting through in both directions! ;)

• DavidFFF
    DavidFFF
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty,thanks. I have sent again just now.It only contains iPhone and iPad because I can't send Diagnostics Report on PC.

I checked it and emails must have been sent, just not continuous. I am in China, because of Chinese policy,the Google email service is too bad, you know it, I usually have to use the VPN thread.

Thanks again so much. I am losing patience. Maybe I should use 1Password on iPad to reimport the all lost information.
    (
  • DavidFFF
    DavidFFF
    Community Member
    Options

@brenty ,haha, please look up, maybe I didn't @ correctly.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2015
    Options

@DavidFFF: Ah, yes. Thank you for that! I'm glad to see that emails seem to be getting through, so we can continue troubleshooting this via email. I'll reply via email shortly. We will get this sorted out for you! :)

Update: I've just replied with some additional questions and troubleshooting steps, so make sure you're received the email! Please only reply here if you have not received it, so we don't get things confused again. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.