Frustration with filling in credit card details

I want to express my frustration with 1Password. I find filling in credit card details on a web site rarely works. I'd say less than 20% of sites I try will work successfully. I understand the technical challenge for agile bits. But as a user, it's so frustrating.

I find logging in (user name & password) works most of the time. But filling in credit card details.... almost never.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

I understand the technical challenge for agile bits. But as a user, it's so frustrating.

@Richard_Browne: You're absolutely right. This is incredibly frustrating for us as well, both from a development standpoint and as users ourselves! :(

Form filling is always a struggle, and payment forms are even less standardized than login forms. Some sites don't even use HTML elements for this and invent their own! :dizzy:

But we're not giving up! If there are specific sites you're having trouble with, be sure to report it using our Synapse website issue tracker, and give us a shout out here. It may be that there's a workaround, and at the very least the more information we have, the better equipped we'll be to improve credit card filling going forward — even if it's just one site at a time, it might be one you and others use frequently! Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.