Can I use the Windows license on any number of PCs? [Yes]

Options
syluccy
syluccy
Community Member
edited July 2015 in 1Password 4 for Windows

I'm using the iOS application, and the demo mode of 1Password, but getting frustrated with the missing features of the demo mode.
If I buy a Windows license, will I be able to use the same license on my working notebook and my desktop pc at home?

1Password Version: 4.6.0.583
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 8.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• RichardPayne
    RichardPayne
    Community Member
    Options

Windows is licensed per user per platform, so yes, 1 Windows license can be used by you on any number of Windows PCs.

• MikeT
    edited July 2015
    Options

Hi @syluccy,

I'm using the iOS application, and the demo mode of 1Password, but getting frustrated with the missing features of the demo mode.

Can you explain what you mean by the missing features? The trial version doesn't have any restrictions for the first 30 days and after that, if it is under 20 items, it is free to use. If more than 20 items, you will then need a license to be able to edit and add more items.

If I buy a Windows license, will I be able to use the same license on my working notebook and my desktop pc at home?

Yes, you and up to 5 family members in the household (6 total) can use the same Windows license on any number of PCs you guys use.

• syluccy
    syluccy
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks!
    By missing features, I meant the exact features, you mentioned. :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@syluccy: Excellent! On behalf of MikeT, you're most welcome. You should be all set once you add the license to 1Password on each of your computers, but be sure to let us know if you have any other questions. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.