IamMary
IamMary
Community Member

loaded 1pw from Apple Sunday onto Mac. iOS and iCloud all

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:iphone & ipad do not have sync option. 1pw loaded on Mac. Everything updated. Mac 1pw says syncing???

Comments

• IamMary
    IamMary
    Community Member
    Options

Sync iCloud, iOS yos on all devices, Mac says 1pw syncing, but do not have a sync option on iPhone & iPad iCloud.

• IamMary
    IamMary
    Community Member
    Options

Cannot identify iCloud sync on iphone 6 or iPad. 1pw loaded on Mac & it says it is syncing, but I do not see it on iOS devices. iCloud drive does not have an option to sync on iPhone/ipad??? All up to date and downloaded 1pw from Apple Sunday???

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

In the iOS version, you set up syncing from the 1Password settings, which you access by tapping the little gear wheel near the bottom of your screen. Have you done that? Sorry if this isn't relevant. If it isn't, please tell us exactly what steeps you are using to try to sync from you iPad or iPhone. What happens when you so that, and what do expect to happen instead.

Also, if you haven't already consulted it, be sure you read this:

How to enable iCloud in iOS and OS X preferences

• IamMary
    IamMary
    Community Member
    Options

There is not a sync option on my iPhone in iCloud drive?

• hawkmoth
    hawkmoth
    Community Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

@IamMary - The sync option isn't in iCloud Drive. It's in the 1Password application itself. You will find the Sync setup when you tap the gear icon near the bottom of the screen.

(Sorry that my earlier post was not clear. I was in too big a hurry and didn't proof it properly.)

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @IamMary,

Trying to help will get a lot tougher for both us and you if there are multiple threads regarding the same topic. I've responded to your post in the Mac forum and I suggest we keep the entire conversation there. Obviously if you have other questions unrelated to this would love you to create new posts with your questions but I don't to waste your time with duplicated advice or even worse conflicting advice because one snippet of information is in one place but not another.

Hopefully my post in Syncing with iPhone 6 & iPad helps clarify matters a bit but if not post there and we'll see what we can do :smile:

This discussion has been closed.